Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer! Out T...
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer!
Out There play.google.com.outthere
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
- Google Game Services : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
- A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
- Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
- 300+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
- Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
- 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
- Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- No combat ! It’s you against the environment
- Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom
- Fantastic pulp comics graphics
- High replay value
What's new in this version : (Updated : Mar 18, 2014)
IMPORTANT : Finish your current game before updating.
If you experience bugs during alien encounters, restart a new game.
- New scoring system
- Fix skip button during travelling animation
- Prevent moving icons during game over
- Fix bug when trading with aliens
- Minor bug fixes
- Quick start button in title screen
- Restart button in game over screen
- Removed GPS requirement
- Text typos corrected
Required Android O/S : 2.2+